Friday, October 15, 2010

Suicidal Second Graders

Little kids are so dramatic sometimes and a lot of the time we go over the line of  being theatrical. "I'm gonna jump" Kaitlin claimed as she stood on top of a five foot slide. "This could be brutal" I thought to myself. Kaitlin had just moved to Wellington and was apparently not liking our school. "Don't do it!" I screamed in horror thinking she would really get hurt falling off of a five foot slide, but I was young and naive. "I can't stand it anymore!"Kaitlin shouted frustratedly. "Fine. Jump, but when you get in hurt don't say it was my fault," I said, giving in to her suicidal attempt. Jumping dramatically, Kaitlin screamed and landed perfectly surprised at what a short fall it was. Finally, she realized that her suicidal trial had failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment