Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beneath Earth's Surface.

I don't know how I would be able to stand it underground, trapped for even a day, but if I had no choice then to stay entertained, the other people and I would maybe share memories or life lessons. We might also talk about likes and dislikes. I would probably feel sad, but I wouldn't show it because I wouldn't want to sadden the mood of the other people so I would probably try to make everyone happy by telling funny stories of my family and friends. The necessities I would want to bring would be: my makeup bag, my iPod, and a couple books. I would bring these things because for one makeup entertains me and it uplifts my spirits. I would bring books because I love to read and write, and if I want to be a writer someday I need to read books to sort of understand how a book is organized. I would bring my iPod because music came make time seem to go by a lot quicker and it could distract you from what kind of situation you're in.

No comments:

Post a Comment