Monday, February 13, 2012

The Day the Cowboy Messed Up

"Those filthy cowboys, I'll show them," I thought to myself. I was tired of being whipped and treated like an object. I walked up to the fence it and got ready to buck it down. After yesterday's incident I have had it with being here in this camp. It was a beautiful sunny day out in the field, and I was galloping like a horse does when my slimy owner messed up a great deal. He climbed onto the saddle on me and just ranted about his wife and how he thought she wasn't doing her job as a "woman." He said that she wasn't in the kitchen enough cooking his meals for him and he was too busy spoiling me. This set me off as I thought "Does he think I'm stupid and can't hear, or what?" Now being a girl horse myself I thought it was my duty to teach em' a lesson on being sexist, especially considering that stupid cowboy's wife was my friend and cared very much for me. I went to the fence and broke it down to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment