Friday, December 16, 2011

Santa baby (:

Dear Santa,
In all honesty, I probably wasn't written on your "nice" list. The majority of my year was spent bickering with my mom over silly things. My mom and I have never completely understood our different dilemmas with one other so we constantly argue. I probably could have stopped the arguments, but I can not stand being wrong so I argue my case until I have established that I am right. Other then not be nice to my mother, there have been plenty of things that I can say I have done that are what you would categorize into the "nice" list. I always keep my room clean, I have worked my tail off to be on varsity cross-country, I made it on first string JV basketball, I have made AB honor roll every six weeks barely missing A honor roll. I never get it any real trouble, it's just that my mother and I are too alike so our personalities crash. Remember a negative plus a negative still equals a negative, therefore our two negative tempers make one negative argument. Even thought I don't deserve the things I am fixing to list I guess I will still name them. I would love to have a new straightener, iHome, a Glambag, slippers, clothes, clothes, and more clothes.

Sincerely, Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment