Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fearfulness

 I am absolutely scared of some kind of insect being something in my covers on my bed. Just picture being asleep under your sheets and feel something crawling up your leg. My mom tells me if I don't make my bed in the morning when I wake up they will build a nest under my bedspread so every morning I get up and immediately make my bed. Fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, and every natural disaster you can think of happening all around the world, because that is what I think of when I hear "End of the world." I am so scared of the end of the world because all the people dying, the families and the animals is just hear-breaking to think of. I am also scared to lose anyone I love and care for. The people in my life make me who I am now and without them I don't know where I would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment