Thursday, November 4, 2010

Beach Breakfast

The smell of pancakes and syrup awoke me. I hurriedly slid out the white french doors of our family's beach vacation house. I stepped out on to the patio, loving the smell of the ocean's waters, the wonderful sound of the waves crashing against the sand and the warmth of the sun hitting my face. I walked to the side of the patio, thrilled by the sight of my favorite meal, pancakes. I sat down expecting the rest of my family to walk out at any time. I waited, trying to be patient, but with the hot pancakes and thick syrup sitting in front of me it was very hard. Finally, my family started arriving at the table one by one. Before I knew it they were all there. I enjoyed eating a delightful meal right beside the beach where I love it the most and with the people I love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment